Classic Lashes, £60.00
Individual (1-1) eyelashes applied to achieve a natural or mascara look.
Classic Infill, £30.00
Hybrid Lashes, £70.00
Fluffy volume and the softness of the classic look. This wispy set for you! Russian and classic (individual) lashes applied, giving you the best of both worlds.
Hybrid Infill, £35.00
Glamorous Hybrid Set, £75.00
70-80% Russian volume with some individual lashes in to give a more separated lash look.
Glamorous Hybrid Infill, £35.00
Russian Volume Lashes, £85.00
The latest advanced Russian volume technique is used to create super fluffy texturised appearance
Russian Volume Infill, £40.00
Lash Removal, £10.00
*A new set is required after 5 weeks.
- All lash treatments require a patch test 24hours prior to your appointment.
- New lash clients, a £10.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment. This will be deducted from your treatment on the day. Please contact me to enquire about appointment times and to pay a deposit.
- Infills do not require a deposit. The same cancellation terms apply and if the appointment terms are not met a 50% fee will be applied to your next appointment.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, in most circumstances your appointment will need to be rescheduled as the time will inpact the next client.
- A lash clean is included with your new set of lashes. Infill clean will be a minimal clean. It is the clients responsibility for the overall hygiene of your eyes.
- Applying mascara in-between appointments will clump together your volume fans and cause the lashes to not last as long due to the oils contained in the mascara loosening the glue bond.
- 50% of your lashes must remain in order to clarify for an infill.
- Lash Infills are recommended every 2-3 weeks to maintain symmetry between the eyes and for the best overall results.
- Removals of extensions applied by another lash technician: £10.00 or free when a full set is applied by Hook Eyelashes.
- No children are allowed in the treatment room due to health and safety & insurance.
- Due to health and safety and the intricate nature of applying lashes. No talking during treatment is allowed. This is so you can fully relax and the lashes can be applied safely.
- I do not infill other lash technicians work. A new set and possibly removal is required
- If sick, please reschedule your appointment. The glue will only make you feel worse and to prevent me or my clients becoming ill.
- Due to the length of time lying flat and if a reaction occurs, medical treatment cannot be taken. I do not lash pregnant clients.