What are the benefits of microblading?
- Microblading can add hairs and correct your current brow shape. Fluffiness and volume can be added for sparse brows. If you have no eyebrow hairs, microblading is also the perfect solution.
How many treatments will I need?
- After the first treatment, a touch up appointment is required after 6-8 weeks. This will be refreshing any strokes that have faded out and make each stroke look more defined.
How long does the treatment take?
- I give at least 2.5/3 hrs for the first appointment, the shaping can take some time on some clients. The follow up appointment can vary, if the shape is still there, it may only take 1.5 – 2hrs.
How will you shape my brows and decide what suits my features?
The Phi Brows tool is used alongside other measuring tools to determine the shape. Your existing eyebrow shape will very much be taken into account and natural hair. They should look like they are your own.
Am I suitable for microblading?
You must be 18 years old for the treatment.
The following medical reasons would prevent a treatment being performed.
- Circulatory Disorders
- Auto immune disease
- Allergic responses
- Keloid scarring
- Blood thinners (warfarin, aspirin)
- Healing disorders
- Uncontrolled high or low blood pressure
- Taking roaccutane or steriods
- Skin cancer
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Botox in the past four weeks
- Sun exposure two weeks prior to or after the microblading treatment