In order to achieve the best results. The pre care instructions must be followed.
- Do not use sunbeds or if going away, any intense sun exposure two weeks prior to or after is not advised.
- No botox four weeks prior to the treatment
- No fish oil or vitamin e one week prior to the treatment
- Vitamin A / Retinol must be stopped two weeks prior to the treatment
- No waxing or tinting of the brows two weeks prior to the treatment
24 – 48 hours before the treatment
- Please do not take any pain relief such as ibuprofen or aspirin. This will thin the blood.
- No alcohol 24 hours prior
- No caffeine drinks on the day of treatment
- No exercise prior to the procedure
Full aftercare instructions will be given after the treatment. These must be followed 100% to achieve the best possible results.